********DUE TO EXTREMELY HIGH TEMPERATURES THE ROOFTOP PATIO WILL BE CLOSED JULY 3rd THROUGH JULY 7th FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES********
In observance of Independence Day, the 4th of July, we will be closing early this Saturday at 9pm. We want our Blue Gill Family to enjoy this time with their friends and family. We will reopen on Sunday the 5th at 12pm.
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH!!
Our Soft Open Hours starting June 8th
Sun - 12pm to 11pm
Mon to Thurs - 11am to 11pm
Fri and Sat - 11am to 12am
Roof Top Patio (21 and over ONLY) hours:
Mon to Fri - 5pm to 9pm
Sat and Sun - 2pm to 9pm
Kitchen hours until 10pm
Here is a heads up on the some the changes you will see when we open for Dine-In on Monday June 8th due to Covid 19 health and safety orders from the government: These requirements will be for the Roof Top patio also.
1. You MUST have a mask in order to enter the building In the county's "COVID-19 Safe Onsite Dining Plan for Restaurants," health officials note that face coverings must be worn by customers "when not seated at their table." Only children 2 and under are excluded.
So, if you're walking through the bar or going to the bathroom, a face mask is required. REMEMBER this is to protect our patrons and employees.
2. No seating of more than 10 people in a group will be allowed.
3. Must enter the building one at a time and wait to be seated with the door attendant or server, PLEASE be patient. The only entrance to the building will be in the bar and the only exit will be in the dining room.
4. Must respect the 6ft social distancing rule and stay 6ft from other patrons not with you. This means there is absolutely no moving of the tables at all with out the manager's approval. They are placed in accordance of the governor's order being 6ft apart.
5. Remember we are reduced to 50% capacity, so we will not be taking reservations at this time, it will be first come first serve.
PLEASE be patient with our staff as this is all new to everyone and we are learning everyday how to move forward with these changes.
Delicious Food, Ice Cold Drinks, Friendly Service, and Great Prices!
Fantastic Location Right Across from Lake Lansing!
Thanks for Visiting The Blue Gill Grill Website!
As you know, The Blue Gill Grill is an award winning restaurant located near Lake Lansing in Haslett, Michigan. You and your guests will be very comfortable in our casual dining environment. We also offer entertainment for the entire family.
Whether you're simply looking for a great-tasting and reasonably priced meal, or you're looking for a place to host your next event, the Blue Gill Grill is the place.
We're also a great night spot once the kids are under the covers! We host many of the Lansing area's favorite entertainers. There's also a full service bar in case you want to unwind.
Please use this site to check out our menu, view our upcoming entertainment schedule, view any promotions we are offering, and the date that The Thirsty Perch will be opening and closing.
We are well known for high quality seafood and meat. All of it is fresh and prepared to order. Checkout our daily specials for lunch and dinner.
Book your next party, meeting, or event with us and we will take great care of you and your guests!
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Your Friends at The Blue Gill Grill